2020 Day 2 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

7 minutes ago, packerjmf said:

Get ready for another year full of late round and UDFA WRs that everyone will love in camp. Can’t wait for the annual talk of how we need to keep 7 WRs when 4 or 5 of them are useless.

Truth. Or they have great potential and they’ll be a star receiver in a couple years. Just gotta wait for them to develop. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

If all the WRs are gone, there will be a really good OT/CB/DL that falls. 

A WR is not going to make or break this season folks.

I want a shiny new hood ornament almost as much as the next guy. But I would feel really really good about landing an upside OT in the 2nd or DL more than anything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Am I allowed to just have an irrational want? :)
It doesnt have to be reasoned....or well thought out....or cap or roster friendly even! LOL

8 minutes ago, packerjmf said:

Get ready for another year full of late round and UDFA WRs that everyone will love in camp. Can’t wait for the annual talk of how we need to keep 7 WRs when 4 or 5 of them are useless.

The annual "I can't believe how deep we are at WR" conversation is my favorite part of the pre-season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

If all the WRs are gone, there will be a really good OT/CB/DL that falls. 

I want a WR, but I also have some hope for MVS and Darrius Shepherd. Won't be a popular take here, but receivers usually take time to develop and both guys have some tools.