2020 Day 2 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

3 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

I was just replying to homie.

I like Dillon. I dont like Dillon in the 2nd especially with our situation.

Lotta other GMs tell you they liked Dillon in the 2nd?

But it was very late 2nd.

Do the Green Bay Packers owner, GM, new head coach, defensive coordinator, assistant coaches, and scouting department not remember literally the last game they played? Where they gave up a total of 285 yards rushing and 4 TDs? 

And not a single defensive player pick yet?

This is literally the worst draft ever in the history of NFL Drafts. 

Another thing I don't like about the Dillion pick is he's not much of a receiver. I prefer my RBs to have some ability to catch out of the backfield. 

He may have ran quick for his size but ultimately his game speed will be slow due to his running style. The best running backs have a short tippy-tappy running style, it allows them to get up to speed quickly and change direction at a moment notice. Dillion on the other hand is a long strider, he need time and space to get up to speed quickly otherwise he will ultimately be a "slow" RB at NFL level.

I think they looked at his combine stats, looked at Derrick Henry stats and simply decided they could replicate that level of performance here without realising that these two are completely different RBs with different body types.

He doesn't scream 2nd round to me at all. I had him as a 4th rounder at best.

1 minute ago, the_lung said:

Do the Green Bay Packers owner, GM, new head coach, defensive coordinator, assistant coaches, and scouting department not remember literally the last game they played? Where they gave up a total of 285 yards rushing and 4 TDs? 

And not a single defensive player pick yet?

This is literally the worst draft ever in the history of NFL Drafts. 

Oh welcome to the forum . nice little rage account, thats fun!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

more posts like the reactions to Dillon and Love lol

and yes, it doesn't matter who we drafted. That is coming next. I agree.

As long as it is warranted those will keep coming for sure