2020 Day 2 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

Don't know anything about him unfortunately but when i see TE and 6'2" that gives me pause. On the TV they showed some random plays and to be honest he didn't look like a natural hands catcher.

Again we skipped out on WR. We have utterly and totally failed to draft a WR in an incredibly deep class with lots of immediate contributors and we have missed out on practically all of them. That is so incompetent. We had such a dire need for receiving upgrades and they totally ignored it. Shame.

No pick in the next round but I think there's a good chance we will package a 5th and 6th to trade up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tperk said:

Ahmad Carroll was Batman. Always be Batman. I will take a cheesy *** nickname for a crappy player than what has transpired over the last 24 hours in the Packers front office.

Wasn't that Ahman Green?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Right. At least I'm able to make my own conclusions rather than parroting some draftnik or what CBS sports tells you.

Deguara is an all-around TE who does everything well and was always someone real NFL guy would value more than draftniks.

I know that first paragraph has nothing to do with me so confused why it's there.

As far as this dude hopefully you're right for the first time this draft.

Edited by Bullet Club