2020 Day 2 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

Yah I don't know what the hell they are doing.  Throwing in the towel on this one.  I don't like short TE's.  As far as impact this draft served up a giant nothing burger. Just passing on guys who could help us.  Guess the FO has a very different opinion of what this team needs.  Love at least wasn't a reach.  Dillion and Deguara?  Screw it.  Since I hate this draft with every fiber of my being it must be a good one.  

• Like 3

Just now, Scoremore said:

Yah I don't know what the hell they are doing.  Throwing in the towel on this one.  I don't like short TE's.  As far as impact this draft served up a giant nothing burger. Just passing on guys who could help us.  Guess the FO has a very different opinion of what this team needs.  Love at least wasn't a reach.  Dillion and Deguara?  Screw it.  Since I hate this draft with every fiber of my being it must be a good one.  

I can survive if he's not Kelce size....so long as he's used right and his route running, speed/elusiveness and pass catching skills are highlighted.

This has been a very underwhelming off-season.  I have been pretty satisfied with Gute until this off-season, but I don't think we are getting better. We've taken a step back in my opinion. We're going to have to hope for a lot improvement from within, because we aren't getting much impact from free agency or this draft. 

• Like 1

Justis Mosqueda -  Not being content with Sternberger just being handed the long-term job is a good sign IMO. I like Tonyan more than most. Let them compete and keep letting Lewis play as an unbalanced offensive tackle as long as he wants.