Postgame: The Ugly, the Ugly, and the Ugly

SilverNBlackFan

7 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

He was dancing when we were down 21-0. 

He was the only one that looked interested in playing or trying.  

Good:  Cowser with 2 fumble recoveries

Mack had a ton of stops at the line and a sack

No major injuries

The refs were pretty good

Awful:  Carr sucked, the Oline sucked, the secondary sucked, the play calling on defense sucked, the play calling on offense sucked, Amerson sucks, Cooper sucked, Roberts sucked, Lynch sucked, Joseph got beat or took bad angles several times, Sean Smith SUCKS, Bruce Irvin has sucked this year, Reggie Nelson is slow, the coaching sucked, The Redskins looked perfect on both sides of the ball

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

That doesn't mean you have to go off and do a dance solo in the middle of the field when you're team is getting owned. 

I agree, but I think that we have figured out that King is going to do what he does.  As long as he doesnt get anymore 15 yd penalties I will deal with it.  It could have been a huge turning point in the game had anyone else showed up to play tonight.  He should go back and be happy on the sideline, but that just isnt him.

12 minutes ago, daineraider said:

I agree, but I think that we have figured out that King is going to do what he does.  As long as he doesnt get anymore 15 yd penalties I will deal with it.  It could have been a huge turning point in the game had anyone else showed up to play tonight.  He should go back and be happy on the sideline, but that just isnt him.

Also that was the play where WASH muffed the punt. Without that play this games is 27-3 at best. 

Anyway...man I think the Raiders where too confident in this game, they play better as under dogs I feel and being the favorite they just let the Skins dominate them. Honestly I'm worried about Den next week,  that defense is better and more physical than wash's. everyone on the line was getting no push, Carr was under pressure throwing at the Wrong team, the WRs where dropping everything hell the WASH DBs had more receptions than Cooper. 

5 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Also that was the play where WASH muffed the punt. Without that play this games is 27-3 at best. 

Anyway...man I think the Raiders where too confident in this game, they play better as under dogs I feel and being the favorite they just let the Skins dominate them. Honestly I'm worried about Den next week,  that defense is better and more physical than wash's. everyone on the line was getting no push, Carr was under pressure throwing at the Wrong team, the WRs where dropping everything hell the WASH DBs had more receptions than Cooper. 

The Washington DB's almost had less drops than Cooper too. Honestly, I really hope Crabtree doesn't have to miss any time. I don't care what his "upside" might be, Cooper isn't producing. He isn't getting separation, he isn't catching the ball. And it isn't just tonight. And can someone please tell me why Seth Roberts is still our #3? At this point, put Luani out there at WR. Least he knows how to find and hold onto a ball. 

10 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

I think the Oline will play better next week(they cant play too much worse).  They are going to be pretty embarrassed after tonight.  They know next week is going to have huge implications for the playoffs, so I assume and hope they come out a lot stronger next week.

Archived