Draft Day Two Thread

.Buzz

13 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

They sound like they are happy with receiver listening to Caldwell. Trading picks to get 2 wideouts makes no sense. 

They said they thought they were good at LB and yet they paid Scho and drafted Chaisson to play SAM on early downs...

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

They said they thought they were good at LB and yet they paid Scho and drafted Chaisson to play SAM on early downs...

Anybody who had any knowledge about football knew that was a smoke screen.. Their MO sticking to the script Caldwell has never been a big on putting much emphasis on wideout. Outside my of the year he drafted Lee and Robinson 🤷‍♂️ And why did that happen? Because they had 0 they actually have live kicking bodies this time around. 

Just now, DuvalsKing said:

Anybody who had any knowledge about football knew that was a smoke screen.. Their MO sticking to the script Caldwell has never been a big on putting much emphasis on wideout. Outside my of the year he drafted Lee and Robinson 🤷‍♂️ And why did that happen? Because they had 0 they actually have live kicking bodies this time around. 

I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised tonight if you don't think they're taking a WR and want one.

1 hour ago, DuvalsKing said:

He’s spent three seconds and 4 fourths on WR. Which positions has he actually spent more on? EDGE, Corner, Running back, and what else?

• Like 1