Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
.Buzz

Draft Day Two Thread

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

 

 They sound like they are happy with receiver listening to Caldwell. Trading picks to get 2 wideouts makes no sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

 They sound like they are happy with receiver listening to Caldwell. Trading picks to get 2 wideouts makes no sense. 

They said they thought they were good at LB and yet they paid Scho and drafted Chaisson to play SAM on early downs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

They said they thought they were good at LB and yet they paid Scho and drafted Chaisson to play SAM on early downs...

Anybody who had any knowledge about football knew that was a smoke screen.. Their MO sticking to the script Caldwell has never been a big on putting much emphasis on wideout. Outside my of the year he drafted Lee and Robinson 🤷‍♂️ And why did that happen? Because they had 0 they actually have live kicking bodies this time around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DuvalsKing said:

Anybody who had any knowledge about football knew that was a smoke screen.. Their MO sticking to the script Caldwell has never been a big on putting much emphasis on wideout. Outside my of the year he drafted Lee and Robinson 🤷‍♂️ And why did that happen? Because they had 0 they actually have live kicking bodies this time around. 

I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised tonight if you don't think they're taking a WR and want one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Chops013 said:

Denzel Mims at 42 would make me happy 

I think Mims is going to the Colts or within the first 5 picks of the 2nd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

I think Mims is going to the Colts or within the first 5 picks of the 2nd.

Think a trade up is very possible. If Dave has a guy he always goes up and gets him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Think a trade up is very possible. If Dave has a guy he always goes up and gets him.

Yeah, I could see Rhule wanting Mims so we’d probably have to jump Carolina.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Chops013 said:

Yeah, I could see Rhule wanting Mims so we’d probably have to jump Carolina.

Very possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DuvalsKing said:

Anybody who had any knowledge about football knew that was a smoke screen.. Their MO sticking to the script Caldwell has never been a big on putting much emphasis on wideout. Outside my of the year he drafted Lee and Robinson 🤷‍♂️ And why did that happen? Because they had 0 they actually have live kicking bodies this time around. 

He’s spent three seconds and 4 fourths on WR. Which positions has he actually spent more on? EDGE, Corner, Running back, and what else?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...