2020 Draft Day GDT: Day 2, everyone is about to be bored

Forge

1 minute ago, mw2noobbuster said:

Have a feeling we trade Dee Ford today. I hope not, though. 

I can't see it. Not with Blair banged up. That only makes sense to me if we really do make a play on Yannick lol. 

That being said, I would love to have Goodwin, Pettis and Breida gone today. The receivers for sure. I'm perfectly fine going into the season with a receiver group of: 

1. Deebo
  2. Aiyuk
  3. Bourne
  4. Hurd
  5. Benjamin
  6. Taylor
  7. Richie James

Plus one or two UDFAs in a draft class that was one of the deepest in history. You can maybe nab someone like Austin Mack or Quez Watkins or either of the Rhode Island guys (seriously, they aren't bad), or James Proche. 100% that someone we thought was a late day 2 / early day 3 pick at wide receiver goes undrafted. @N4L's boy Malcolm Perry. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think I'm the only person who doesn't like that Tee Higgins pick for the Bengals. 

Nah kinda agree with you. Think Josh Jones would have made much more sense with Hart being the starter at RT. Also don't think Higgins is that much better than a guy they can take at their 3rd.

Edited by Justone2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think I'm the only person who doesn't like that Tee Higgins pick for the Bengals. 

Crap, still at work and totally forgot the 2nd round had already begun. Just because we have no picks today, literally lost sight of all that LOL.

1 minute ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Nice pick Bengals.

I wish they would have gone line. That line is far worse off than a Jonah Williams return fixing. Or maybe defense. With AJ, Tyler Boyd, Tate...just didn't view that as a need.