2020 Draft | Eagles WAR ROOM- Day Two

Kiltman

CU5hIiE.png

Well it's here.
Howie has finally joined our ranks.
He'll finally see that it's not so easy to be amongst the greatest forum GMs on the planet.
Tickling the keys and ignoring loved ones all in a love of the chase.

He's been booting up every mock draft machine...restarting every time Ceedee doesn't fall.
He's been watching Youtube vids about why every WR that's not the top 3 could be good, maybe.
He's working the burner twitter accounts so much people think we might actually will address the Linebacker positions lol.

The War Room is ready
z3ptLxy.gif

...more so than others.

ZiN2p3V.gif

This draft is incredibly important. So let the emotions fly for a couple hours each day until we all talk ourselves into anyone they pick.

See ya Sunday in the 2021 Prospect Thread.

(Just pick someone good Howie, my alcohol supply during quarantine is getting dangerously low...it can't take you trading up for Justin Jefferson.)
Update: Yay they passed on him!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Good safeties and receivers still there. While I agree if Mims is on the board and the run on safeties hasn't taken place, take Mims, a nd move up into the top of round 3. 103, Rasul Douglas, 146 should get us into the middle of round 3

Yeah I'd like a move up in the 3rd.

Wish more CBs were on the board so Fulton could drop. Though maybe one of him, Diggs or Jaylon Johnson fall to us.
If we could land one of them, then get Wallace at safety in rd 3 I'd be pretty stoked.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

Kempskis second round mock had us taking Hennessey that's another possibility that could be a howie thing to do.

yeah him round two or drafting Nick Harris earlier than some thing at 103 are both things I could see.

18 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Kempskis second round mock had us taking Hennessey that's another possibility that could be a howie thing to do.

I wouldn't love it, but also I wouldn't bash it. It is a smart pick because Kelce won't be around much longer, but I'd rather have a player who could have an impact this year