2020 Draft | Eagles WAR ROOM- Day Two

Kiltman

24 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Only thing walking away is I wish we'd do something more at WR.
Hodgins is solid possession guy though, good value there.

Would probably prefer to go WR over Hakeem, or RB. A couple good ones seem like they are going to be there.

I just don't see much difference between the WR's available where Adenji was taken and Isaiah Hodgins. Pretty interchangeable. There were just so many guys at WR there I figured I'd get one in round 5.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Honestly man I think out of everybody left, Fulton would be my #1 guy for 53. Even over Mims and Higgins and the safeties.

Yeah. I love Mims’ potential.

But go get a great CB prospect to throw out there opposite Slay. Makes that whole secondary fall into place.

Maddox goes inside to safety/slot. You have Parks doing in the box stuff. Mills kinda doing that stuff too as well as goal line outside maybe. Rodney deep. Leblanc and NRC as pure slot guys. Trade Rasul, keep Sidney as depth. Really allows you to do some interesting things back there with 5 guys on the field.

Our run defense is so good even with meh linebackers. If they can get an athlete in there and be good against the run still in a 4-2-5 look you really can make it hard on teams. 

Im really looking forward to seeing this new secondary, even moreso if we can can add an outside cb and safety.

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah. I love Mims’ potential.

But go get a great CB prospect to throw out there opposite Slay. Makes that whole secondary fall into place.

Maddox goes inside to safety/slot. You have Parks doing in the box stuff. Mills kinda doing that stuff too as well as goal line outside maybe. Rodney deep. Leblanc and NRC as pure slot guys. Trade Rasul, keep Sidney as depth. Really allows you to do some interesting things back there with 5 guys on the field.

Our run defense is so good even with meh linebackers. If they can get an athlete in there and be good against the run still in a 4-2-5 look you really can make it hard on teams. 

Im really looking forward to seeing this new secondary, even moreso if we can can add an outside cb and safety.

Will Parks has no business being a box safety. McKinney/Dugger/Chinn make a ton of sense for us.

Edited by Jeezla

25 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Will Parks has no business being a box safety. McKinney/Dugger/Chinn make a ton of sense for us.

isnt that what they said he's here to do?

I guess I meant more like the role Malcolm had than pure box.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

isnt that what they said he's here to do?

I guess I meant more like the role Malcolm had than pure box.

I'm not sure how they see Parks, Mills and McLeod. All I know is they still need talent back there. I think any role can be drafted and those other 3 can be shifted to other roles

49 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

yeah,

Anybody know if you can watch the draft on the Game Pass app?

The NFL draft will be broadcast on ABC ESPN, ESPN Deportes and the NFL Network. There's also a livestream on WatchESPN app or the NFL Mobile app (or ESPN.com or NFL.com). One caveat: You will need to prove you have a TV subscription (typically from a cable or satellite provider) that includes ESPN or the NFL Network in order to watch live on either app.