Who you want? Who you got? Dear God No!!!

Millenhater

3 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

I hate to succumb to the shiny object but man Swift is a baller, it’s become kind of cliche but I see a lot of Kamara in his game ( meaning seems every year there’s a guy who gets unjustly declared the next Kamara). 

Truthfully there’s just a ton of guys I’d consider good value at 35 in just about any draft. I’m all for BPA just hope there board doesn’t look like.....we’ll how there board usually looks. I’d have no problem going Diggs here who I really like. Just go ahead and lock up the 2outside corner spots with a pair of long rangy playmakers on rookie contracts. 

Gallimore, Blacklock or YGM would all be really good picks. I’m not particularly high on AJE, he just seems terribly average all around and despite big white guy from Iowa stereotype he’s not really a high motor guy. 

I really like McKinney and wouldn’t be against him as bpa. I don’t really want to go safety but I don’t think u avoid bpa because you used mid round picks on the position in previous years especially when those players have looked average at best. ( I do still have hope for them don’t get me wrong) 

Prediction? I think they either go Oline or Raekwon Davis

That made me chuckle.

I myself fall victim to, “squirrel,” moments.🤠

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DOBSON10 said:

Yeah, I'm expecting them to pull another wanna-be New England pick, and pass on more talented players for another high IQ/"system fit" role player like they did with Jahlani Tavai last season. Good solid role player, sure, but this team has plenty of solid role players now, it's all Quinn does. They need some big play makers, even if it's alittle more risky in terms of bust potential. I've always said that if the Coach is truly a good Coach, if they're worth their salt as a Coach... they find a way to fit guys into their system, find new spots and formations for them to flourish, not only pick players that already fit in their system/scheme. The Best Coaches do it all the time.

You’ve just hit on my beef with MP. He seems to lack any flexibility. 

8 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

I hate to succumb to the shiny object but man Swift is a baller, it’s become kind of cliche but I see a lot of Kamara in his game ( meaning seems every year there’s a guy who gets unjustly declared the next Kamara). 

Truthfully there’s just a ton of guys I’d consider good value at 35 in just about any draft. I’m all for BPA just hope there board doesn’t look like.....we’ll how there board usually looks. I’d have no problem going Diggs here who I really like. Just go ahead and lock up the 2outside corner spots with a pair of long rangy playmakers on rookie contracts. 

Gallimore, Blacklock or YGM would all be really good picks. I’m not particularly high on AJE, he just seems terribly average all around and despite big white guy from Iowa stereotype he’s not really a high motor guy. 

I really like McKinney and wouldn’t be against him as bpa. I don’t really want to go safety but I don’t think u avoid bpa because you used mid round picks on the position in previous years especially when those players have looked average at best. ( I do still have hope for them don’t get me wrong) 

Prediction? I think they either go Oline or Raekwon Davis

Am I the only one who’s not that high on Swift?  I still think he’s good but he was my 4th rated RB. I wasn’t that high on Kamara either so maybe I’m making the same mistake.

I have Swift as the top back by a pretty wide margin.  I think the other 3 are more of late 2nd early 3rd kind of talents.  Taylor as a pure rusher I like a lot but when start adding up the ball security issues with heavy work load and the lack of receiving skills shown on tape I have to drop him down the board but I’d still take him over Dobbins.

I don’t think anybody was all that high on Kamara coming out fwiw

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NFL_Fan said:

may be the wrong thread  but had to throw it out ther Ed Oliver was arrested. Maybe not a horrible pick overall

It was a DWI.  Not like it is a good thing but its not as big of a deal.  He did have a firearm but again thats allowed in Texas, except he was intoxicated so may have some issues with that.  he might miss a game or two but I fully expect our soft TE we drafted instead to miss a couple games too.