Texans and Laremy Tunsil agree 3 years $66M, 50 gtd.

.Buzz

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

This, right here. 

Best part is that the Texans will still beat both (pretty handily at that). Hopkins or not, and even with BoB calling the shots, the Texans are simply the better team when it matters.

Which is horrible for me, because BoB gets a leg to stand on with his Divisional record and playoff appearances - he'll simply never get fired because Tennessee and Jacksonville can't get their act together.

Phillip Rivers is my only hope now.

I knew a guy named redorbluepill in a fantasy league I was in a die-hard Titans who literally said the Titans are gonna win the AFC South from 2008-2016 oh and get this

He said Vince Young was an overall better QB then Steve McNair because he "had a better qbr/win pct" 😂😂😂😂

Also said Demarco Murray was going to "shatter" every rushing record 

And JJ Watt will be a "bust" (he's tried to deflect that saying "oh I said that his rookie year 🤣😂😂)

Then claimed Marriotta as the greatest qb to wear number 8 SMH 

Edited by Chuck80
  • Like 2

Just now, renndawg37 said:

And we did win by 3 scores, so what is your point? To the point of me bringing it up....uhh....I didn't....:/

I see why @Texansfan713 brought it up, it was your ticket to the playoffs. 

When both teams were at full starter capacity, remind me who won again? And that was with the division lead at stake, in Tennessee, right? 

You can have your three TD win against a team resting starters. The real game was in Tennessee, and that's the W that mattered.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Bragging about a win over a team playing their backups isn't it guys.

C'mon my fellow Titans fans, this is embarrassing.

I'll give you the W in New England and Baltimore - those were incredible. 

W17 against backups is scraping the barrel.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chuck80 said:

I knew a guy named redorbluepill in a fantasy league I was in a die-hard Titans who literally said the Titans are gonna win the AFC South from 2008-2016 oh and get this

He said Vince Young was an overall better QB then Steve McNair because he "had a better qbr/win pct" 😂😂😂😂

Also said Demarco Murray was going to "shatter" every rushing record 

And JJ Watt will be a "bust" (he's tried to deflect that saying "oh I said that his rookie year 🤣😂😂)

Then claimed Marriotta as the greatest qb to wear number 8 SMH 

I don't care how much of a homer you are, being that faithful in Jeff Fisher run Titans is like me thinking BoB really is going to win a SB next season.

On 4/24/2020 at 5:15 PM, Texansfan713 said:

hiding?  um im active on this site every day.

Yes. You went in to hiding. Remember this thread? The one where you were talking all that **** only to get shut up and never return?

Let's run back the tape shall we?

Here you are trashing the Titans before the NE wildcard game.

On 12/29/2019 at 7:11 PM, Texansfan713 said:

titans arent a good team imo.  their defense is suspect.

On 12/30/2019 at 7:04 PM, Texansfan713 said:

i hope the patriots smoke this fraud team.

And here I am @ing you (I @'d you twice in that thread btw) and @amazingandre after you both were proven wrong and you guys ran in to your cave to never return. I know @renndawg37 and @-Hope- remember the events quite well xD

On 1/4/2020 at 11:48 PM, dtait93 said:

Crickets from @Texansfan713 and @amazingandre. Come eat your crow you fools

I even went as far as looking for you both in the Texans forum and you both were still in hiding. I can go back and find that thread too if you'd like. I went through the archives and found the live footage:

200.gif

35 minutes ago, Drained said:

I don't care how much of a homer you are, being that faithful in Jeff Fisher run Titans is like me thinking BoB really is going to win a SB next season.

Im a Steelers fan I was mocking the redorbluepill Titans fan for his delusional homerism

On 4/24/2020 at 1:54 PM, ttitansfan4life said:

22m a year and the next highest paid LT is at 16.5.... 14 false starts... such a stud.

I was going to mention that no HC - LT combo has ever been more mind-boggling then BOB and his blunders plus Laremy FalseStart.