I'm an idiot

MemphisEagles

Sat Jordan Howard vs Pitt.   Crabtree does nothing vs WAS on Sunday night.  Only old man Larry Fitzgerald saves my bacon and goes 11 rec for 122 and a TD to put up 23+ points.  Might pull out the win as I am now up by 1.3 points.   Only a Fitz fumble would cost me the game

I'm in two leagues.

Lost one 117.34-118.98. Had Phillip Rivers in over Mariota. Martavis Bryant in over Doug Baldwin. I also had Jared Cook in over Martellus Bennett but switched at this last minute after seeing this tweet.

The other matchup I lost 85.08-85.92. After Elliott's TD I had 85.88 and only needed a couple more yards and he went backwards on his last drive.

Im the third or fourth person in this thread to bench mariota for rivers. I also benched chris hogan at the last second.. for Odell who had two second half TDs, while hogan had his early lol was angry with myself for a second but I won in that league

Cant buy a win in my other league though with a very similar team. I have scored the 4th most amount of points but am 0-3.  Tried to trade away lamar miller for D.Henry thinking that henry was going to take off. The league vetoed it because they thought it was unfair in my direction LOL 

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Im the third or fourth person in this thread to bench mariota for rivers. I also benched chris hogan at the last second.. for Odell who had two second half TDs, while hogan had his early lol was angry with myself for a second but I won in that league

Cant buy a win in my other league though with a very similar team. I have scored the 4th most amount of points but am 0-3.  Tried to trade away lamar miller for D.Henry thinking that henry was going to take off. The league vetoed it because they thought it was unfair in my direction LOL 

Man that blows. Thats not even worth a vote to me. I woulda been pissed if I got vetoed. 

On Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 8:27 PM, IrishGreen said:

how was he on your bench if you traded him?

giphy.gif

(i had him on the bench too, thank goodness i still won.. barely)

Guy accepted the trade but it didn't go through until this week. So even with the trade I could have started him one more week.

Luckily Parker had a good game and I expect him to do well against the Saints. Especially with Stills out, he should get more targets.

On Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 11:31 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

I am very uncomfortable with the amount of Thursday night players I have to play this week. I got Jordy and Cobb in one league, Montgomery and Crosby in another and Davante Adams in a 3rd league. A terrible offensive showing by GB really kills me going into Sunday.....

Well you did good in one...

I had Cobb, Cohen, and Howard last night. Hoping to get 40-50 points between the three of them. They let me down. Could have been worse I guess.

3 hours ago, MemphisEagles said:

Well you did good in one...

I had Cobb, Cohen, and Howard last night. Hoping to get 40-50 points between the three of them. They let me down. Could have been worse I guess.

Yeah good start with Cobb and Nelson. I have Adams in a standard league. He was projected to get 8pts. He got me 7 so not bad. Ty Montgomery getting hurt so quickly was killer 

No horrible decisions for me this week, and so long as chris Thompson and the chiefs defense doesn't outscore kareem hunt by 70 points, i should move to 3-1. Worst decision this week was deciding what wr2 to stream. I gave thought to funchess, tyrell williams, and Sterling shepherd. I took Sterling and he did by far the worst of the three, but was still respectable in a ppr league

For playing in keeper/season long leagues...

In the same league I lost Bell in '15, last year I lost Peterson, Rawls, Lacy, K. Allen and this season I lost D. Johnson and now Cook. Two #1 overall players in what a year and a half...

Putting in so much work through drafting smart, working the WW, trading and being setup well above the pack before the season starts every year to only be dragged down by these massive injures week after week. I've been playing FF for fifteen years and it's getting old real fast. Wondering if weekly is the way to go. Player X leg falls off who cares! I didn't invest $200 into him last to the whole year or multiple seasons I just spent a few dollars for him to last the week.

Of the three (football, hockey, baseball) sports I play in football is the by far the worst for teams being derailed by injury.  

/Rant.   

Archived