I'm an idiot

MemphisEagles

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

yeah the league i'm in is h2h, we've had discussions of doing something for most points scored.

In my league, the person with most points scored wins their money back.  We do a $40 buy-in and you get $40 for most points scored and $40 for best record.  If I win next week, and score a half-way decent amount of points, I should take both.  

On 11/27/2017 at 4:13 PM, NcFinest9erFan said:

yeah the league i'm in is h2h, we've had discussions of doing something for most points scored.

I don't think I'd be as much invested in it mentally. I know I can make money that way but I also like the H2H because you take wins. It sucks sometimes but overall I have more fun that way. 

57 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

I don't think I'd be as much invested in it mentally. I know I can make money that way but I also like the H2H because you take wins. It sucks sometimes but overall I have more fun that way. 

I have the same feelings. Points scored would be okay just because it truly does reward the best fantasy players I feel, but to me the most fun part of fantasy football is trash talking with your friends you are playing that week and all that sort of stuff.

13 hours ago, steadypimpin said:

I couldn't believe it. They got impatient and like a month into the season they dropped them.

I had a guy in my league that had Aaron Rodgers at QB. I had drafted Mariota and picked up Watson. I traded Mariota and McCaffery for Mark Ingram to the guy who had Rodgers. Watson got hurt the day after the trade but the guy dropped Mariota like 2 weeks later so I was able to pick him up and I turned Ingram into AJ Green because I had Hunt and Kamara as my RBs and wanted to pair AJ Green with Mike Evans.

Archived