Round 2, Pick 35: D'Andre Swift

Superduperman

He can do everything else too, though. Run inside or outside, he's tough in pass pro (especially for his size), runs routes and catches the ball. His lower body is jacked and when I think of cats who are 5'8 and well over 200 lbs with strong legs... well, there's a couple who come to mind.

I'm as optimistic about this pick as any in Quinn's era. I feel like Swift can be what Jahvid Best could have been if he was thick enough to take some hits and didn't have a wonky brain.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

He can do everything else too, though. Run inside or outside, he's tough in pass pro (especially for his size), runs routes and catches the ball. His lower body is jacked and when I think of cats who are 5'8 and well over 200 lbs with strong legs... well, there's a couple who come to mind.

I'm as optimistic about this pick as any in Quinn's era. I feel like Swift can be what Jahvid Best could have been if he was thick enough to take some hits and didn't have a wonky brain.

That’s high praise. Hope it works out like this.

6 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

That would be something special.

1 hour ago, Millenhater said:

That would be something special.

1 hour ago, Superduperman said:

wonky brain as in...brain trauma...which is been proven almost every RB gets a concussion a game...thats why no one pays them...NO ONE...

1 minute ago, NFL_Fan said:

wonky brain as in...brain trauma...which is been proven almost every RB gets a concussion a game...thats why no one pays them...NO ONE...

right... instead you draft a new one every couple of years and get their best seasons on the rookie contract.  you having trouble keeping up?