With the 42nd pick, the Jaguars select WR Laviska Shenault Jr

pwny

My favourite pick of our draft.  Obviously there's some risk/reward with Shenault.  The injury stuff is obviously a concern, especially considering the way he plays.  He's also pretty raw as an actual WR.  But man...in the 2nd round, he's the guy who has that real star potential imo.  If he can stay healthy and continue to develop the technical aspects of his game, he has the potential to be a pretty special and unique weapon for us.

In the meantime...at the very least, he should be a really useful piece in generating yardage, so long as they can move him around and find creative ways to get the ball into his hands, while he learns more of the finer points of being a professional WR.

To me, if he can stay healthy and continue to develop as a technician, he's got the potential to be like some sort of bizarre Steve Smith/Cordarrelle Patterson hybrid with a lot of the best elements of both.  That could be a really special player, that opposing defenses legitimately have to dedicate time to focusing on and gameplanning for.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, .Buzz said:

The crazy thing?

Not even being surprised by this. The tape matches that.

Yeah.  As long as they can get the ball into his hands, he's going to seriously test opposing DBs willingness and ability to tackle, even at the next level.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I maintain that black and teal looks like ****.

And Teal and White is the only acceptable combo.

But you're like Canadian or something, so your opinion doesn't count.