2nd Round (50th overall) - CB Jaylon Johnson, Utah | Bears 2020 Draft

RJ_11

5 minutes ago, Zopound said:

EDITED

Uh, no. That award goes to @WindyCity.

I'm usually not positive or negative and anyone on this board will tell you that. I typically just type what I see or feel.

But, since you brought it up, what's so positive? Besides a 12-5 season in 2018, what's been positive about the Ryan Pace regime so far? Go ahead, the floor is yours.

2 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

You have Johnson as a starter but Bush as a back up, so I just figured you had Johnson at SS because if it's not Bush starting, who is it?

Draft isn't over. Neither is the off-season and we still have to fill up the roster.

Just now, dll2000 said:

I have a lot of concerns about a thinnish guy with 3 shoulder surgeries before he gets to NFL.  

And he just had surgery in March.  Common.   Pace is disappointing me.   I hope I am shocked by these players.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I have a lot of concerns about a thinnish guy with 3 shoulder surgeries before he gets to NFL.  

193lbs is in no way thinnish for a CB in the NFL...when you look it him in comparison to a lot of other CBs he is actually pretty thick in the upperbody...below is a link to understanding his injury...he also avoided surgery in 2018 so has not had 3 surgeries...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lucasseehafer/2020/04/17/understanding-potential-first-round-pick-jaylon-johnsons-shoulder-surgery/#47bbcd7b2926

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

193lbs is in no way thinnish for a CB in the NFL...when you look it him in comparison to a lot of other CBs he is actually pretty thick in the upperbody...below is a link to understanding his injury...he also avoided surgery in 2018 so has not had 3 surgeries...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lucasseehafer/2020/04/17/understanding-potential-first-round-pick-jaylon-johnsons-shoulder-surgery/#47bbcd7b2926

Guy seems to be universally loved so may be something to that.  

I just think we didn’t get to see Miller be Miller because of shoulder.  And maybe never will.   Don’t want to see that again.