Kiltman

2020 Draft | Eagles select: Jalen Hurts (#53 ovr)

Pederson and Roseman were grinning like they’re the smartest guys in the room lol

Just now, RBreezy said:

Pederson and Roseman were grinning like they’re the smartest guys in the room lol

"We won a Super Bowl, we can do whatever we like lets prove it."

Just now, RBreezy said:

Next time I see doug in Wegmans I'm crop dusting him and his wife

Can't fathom a single reason the Eagles draft Hurts outside some Rediculous notion you might implement a NO/Tason Hill type role for this offense?

This is by far the strangest pick I can remember. As stupid as Kolb was, McNabb was up there in age. As Rediculous as Watkins was OG was a need. This is straight mind boggling to me?

Just now, ninjapirate said:

do i even bother watching the rest of the draft?

do it for the pain

they wanted to protect carsons ego and build the team around him being comfortable so they draft his successor? i dont get this. 

We really don't know how to handle the draft at all.

But that's what we get for hiring an accountant with no football background and an OC with no experience to be the head of your franchise. 

3 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Probably sharing the same batch of high end drugs! 

Has there been any info Hurts would/ could/will be switching positions ala Hines Ward? I'm beyond shocked here.

This is the price you pay and the ultimate desperation pick when you have a QB who can't stay healthy. 

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Can't fathom a single reason the Eagles draft Hurts outside some Rediculous notion you might implement a NO/Tason Hill type role for this offense?

This is by far the strangest pick I can remember. As stupid as Kolb was, McNabb was up there in age. As Rediculous as Watkins was OG was a need. This is straight mind boggling to me?

You are giving me PTSD about the fact that after 10 years of marriage she still didnt understand its r*I*. Ridiculous. The word is ridiculous. Spell it right.