2020 Draft | Eagles select: Jalen Hurts (#53 ovr)

Kiltman

Can't fathom a single reason the Eagles draft Hurts outside some Rediculous notion you might implement a NO/Tason Hill type role for this offense?

This is by far the strangest pick I can remember. As stupid as Kolb was, McNabb was up there in age. As Rediculous as Watkins was OG was a need. This is straight mind boggling to me?

3 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Pederson and Roseman were grinning like they’re the smartest guys in the room lol

Probably sharing the same batch of high end drugs! 

Has there been any info Hurts would/ could/will be switching positions ala Hines Ward? I'm beyond shocked here.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Can't fathom a single reason the Eagles draft Hurts outside some Rediculous notion you might implement a NO/Tason Hill type role for this offense?

This is by far the strangest pick I can remember. As stupid as Kolb was, McNabb was up there in age. As Rediculous as Watkins was OG was a need. This is straight mind boggling to me?

You are giving me PTSD about the fact that after 10 years of marriage she still didnt understand its r*I*. Ridiculous. The word is ridiculous. Spell it right. 

• Like 1