2.59: WR Denzel Mims

Bianconero

25 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Demaryius Thomas is a good comparison (in his prime).

I'm sticking with AJ Green.   Both long thin guys who play tough. And catch the ball very high in contested situations.   Mims is faster, Green might be a bit smoother. 

Cimini tried acting like this was Stephen Hill, nothing alike. Hill was just a workout warrior with no college production. Mims had big college production, then tore up the Senior BOwl, then showed off a great workout. 

But all you have to do is watch the routine circus catches he made in college, reminds me of a lot elite WRs in the NFL. 

• Like 1

The thing I love is he used their initial contact against them, it’s throws the Corner off because now they’re off balance and Mims can now use that leverage to create the opening for the pass. 

As long as he’s not extending his inside arm we should be fine but I’m sure one ref is gonna get antsy and flag him this year on a huge possession. He’s gotta warm his rep before we don’t have to worry about that. 

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Senior game CB roster 

0 first round picks 

0 second round picks 

1 third round pick 

Hell three of the five CB on his team's roster (who he would have been practicing against) went undrafted 

None of them got drafted because of what Mims did to them. 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Mims vs TCU(First Round Pick Gladney)- 6rec, 57yards, 2TDs(4 catches when covered by Gladney)

Mims vs Georgia(Powerhouse) 5rec, 75yards, 1TD

Kid produces against comp but you can't control who you play against.

Not saying you can but tired of having to hear how he dominated senior bowl practices over dudes who won't be on nfl rosters