2.59: WR Denzel Mims

Bianconero

34 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Baylor fan here. Watched every snap of his career. You got a monster.

Please don’t bash me but I’ve been “lucky” to watch my favorite players get drafTed by dumpster fire organizations (RGIII-Wash, Coleman, Cleveland, Billings, Bengals now with Cleveland, Drango, Cleveland)

Tell me why I should be excited he’s with the Jets? No disrespect meant, as I’m a Cowboys fan.

You shouldn't, our history with round 2 WRs is pathetic. 

But you should because Darnold is a stud and will make us all a believer. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NYJets4716 said:

You shouldn't, our history with round 2 WRs is pathetic. 

But you should because Darnold is a stud and will make us all a believer. 

LMAO. This made me LOL but its true. Dont be excited. He got drafted by another dumpster fire organization. 

36 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Please don’t bash me but I’ve been “lucky” to watch my favorite players get drafTed by dumpster fire organizations (RGIII-Wash, Coleman, Cleveland, Billings, Bengals now with Cleveland, Drango, Cleveland)

Tell me why I should be excited he’s with the Jets? No disrespect meant, as I’m a Cowboys fan.

We’re not a franchise known for good WRs. But an optimistic reason to be excited is that he “should” start for us as an outside WR as a rookie. So he won’t be buried on the depth chart. We upgraded to OL to allow our QB to sling it. He and Darnold can really build a nice relationship to hopefully last 10 years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Because we are WR-starved and if he plays well he will be a God around here.

11 minutes ago, xenajets said:

So I really didn’t like this pick....but......

Overview

Late-comer to the game who has rare physical gifts that can't be taught but can be capitalized on. His instincts are just average right now, but he appears to have decent recognition skills. He just needs to trust what he sees. Learning to play under control in coverage and as a tackler will be the difference between being considered a good football player instead of an explosive athlete. The elite traits should get him drafted inside the first two days, but there are some boom/bust elements to his game right now. He should become a future starter at safety, but his size, length and speed could create interest in him as a potential cornerback conversion.

Could he convert to Cb?!?!? 

is this the right thread? lol