Patriots trade up with Ravens: Select Josh Uche 60th pick

DoleINGout

7 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

He just has to learn to capitalize on it better.

Another guy who get pressure but often times can't finish a sack, essentially. Perfect.

Uche is one of the better picks the Patriots made. On talent, value, and fit. Still better players were available at the time, but compared to the rest of the Pats draft I'll take this one.

On 4/24/2020 at 9:20 PM, Deadpulse said:

Decent in coverage. Would excel as an A gap backer. Has the tools but doesnt know how to use them. 

I just watched a bunch of tape, this kid is raw. He has one move, duck and under.  What he does have is speed and quickness, very impressive.  Pats will have a game changer if the they teach him how to play.   I never looked at him before the draft, I saw that he was 6'1' and I thought no way the Pats would pick him. He didn't fit the mold for a Pats LB. That shows you what I know.o.O

2 hours ago, m haynes said:

I just watched a bunch of tape, this kid is raw. He has one move, duck and under.  What he does have is speed and quickness, very impressive.  Pats will have a game changer if the they teach him how to play.   I never looked at him before the draft, I saw that he was 6'1' and I thought no way the Pats would pick him. He didn't fit the mold for a Pats LB. That shows you what I know.o.O

Probably going to be inside more than outside when all is said and done. On the Patriots anyways.