2.62 - AJ Dillon [RB; Boston College]

CWood21

6 minutes ago, the_lung said:

Do the Green Bay Packers owner, GM, new head coach, defensive coordinator, assistant coaches, and scouting department not remember literally the last game they played? Where they gave up a total of 285 yards rushing and 4 TDs? 

And not a single defensive player pick yet?

This is literally the worst draft ever in the history of NFL Drafts. 

How hard is it for people the understand how football works. What player could the Packers have drafted that would’ve fixed the Run D in ONE SEASON? I mean really. The IDL needs to be gutted outside of Clark. That takes time. Not only that but it’s a **** draft for IDL and every pick we have is towards the end of the round so we won’t even sniff a good IDL. Critical thinking is hard boys

• Like 1

Just now, YaddaHolla said:

How hard is it for people the understand how football works. What player could the Packers have drafted that would’ve fixed the Run D in ONE SEASON? I mean really. The IDL needs to be gutted outside of Clark. That takes time. Not only that but it’s a **** draft for IDL and every pick we have is towards the end of the round so we won’t even sniff a good IDL. Critical thinking is hard boys

Not a Madabuike fan?

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I know, I'm mostly kidding.

Still hate the pick.

Yeah me too, strictly because it’s a RB. But at least we got a size/speed freak. Always nice to be bigger and faster than a human should be at any position.

1 minute ago, YaddaHolla said:

So do nothing at all ? I guess that's one way to go about it

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I agree that Dillon is a beast.  And you're right that he is a great pass blocker.  I just think Josh Jones was better value at a bigger need.

I agree I don't like the pick simply do to positional need but guys knocking Dillons skill are stupid. This dude is extremely fun to watch on film. 

2 minutes ago, YaddaHolla said:

So when do u start trying to fix it?