2.62 - AJ Dillon [RB; Boston College]

CWood21

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You'll be singing a different tune if either Rodgers or Jones get hurt. 

And you'll be singing a different tune once Aaron Jones gets paid 12 million per year for a different team and turns into Leveon Bell in New York. 

If either gets hurt, we're done anyways. You think Love and Dillon is gonna replace Rodgers/Jones? Lol??

20 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

lol, Dillon is probably top 5 guy in draft that would contribute to the 2020 Packers team

He's definitely a man out there .. just throwing people around. Athletic big guy who could be a lot of fun to watch on Sundays.  I would love to team him with Aaron Jones for the next several years. I'm still pretty sure that the Packers want Jones to be a big part of the future. Could be a lot of fun watching these guys .. just surprised they went RB so early. 

11 minutes ago, SSG said:

Williams is better in pass pro and 5x the receiver.  Dillion is a battering ram who's got more miles on him than any back in the draft not named Taylor.  He's going to have a very short NFL career with his running style.  He's also a terrible receiver out of the backfield. 

Dillon blocks like a FB. He might be the best pass protecting RB in this class. Just admit you have no idea who AJ Dillon is and move on. You have not made one accurate statement about him yet.

I'm curious the dual backfield looks you could pull off with him and Jones. 

• Like 2

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

He's definitely a man out there .. just throwing people around. Athletic big guy who could be a lot of fun to watch on Sundays.  I would love to team him with Aaron Jones for the next several years. I'm still pretty sure that the Packers want Jones to be a big part of the future. Could be a lot of fun watching these guys .. just surprised they went RB so early. 

That rarely translates.

Just now, Spartacus said:

Dillon blocks like a FB. He might be the best pass protecting RB in this class. Just admit you have no idea who AJ Dillon is and move on. You have not made one accurate statement about him yet.

I'm curious the dual backfield looks you could pull off with him and Jones. 

I agree that Dillon is a beast.  And you're right that he is a great pass blocker.  I just think Josh Jones was better value at a bigger need.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Yes? Dillon should be able to replace Jones for a few games. They're RBs. 

Great. So if all RBs are created equal, why draft one this high, especially when we already have Aaron Jones/Jamal Williams? Ohh, you're just arguing to argue...since you already admitted to hating this pick. So predictable.