Grade  

2 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Trading up for a small school safety (in the second round) doesn't make me that happy actually! Athletic freak for sure though. Compares physically to Simmons and, according to mockdraftable... his top comparison is Boss Bailey. Hope he works out.

PFF said his worst game was against Arkansas St, also the best team he faced (the other FBS team he faced was UMass), and he did poorly in the Senior Bowl.

Hard to get excited.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zithers2 said:

Trading up for a small school safety (in the second round) doesn't make me that happy actually! Athletic freak for sure though. Compares physically to Simmons and, according to mockdraftable... his top comparison is Boss Bailey. Hope he works out.

PFF said his worst game was against Arkansas St, also the best team he faced (the other FBS team he faced was UMass), and he did poorly in the Senior Bowl.

Hard to get excited.

Haven’t seen you excited about something Panthers related in about 4 years. 

Yeah.

1. Fire Gettleman.
2. Re-hire Hurney.
3. Keep Hurney... ?
4. Back to back seasons of bad drafting and 7+ game losing streaks.
5. Hire Matt Rhule and his entire coaching staff.
6. Through cuts, trades, or retirement, lose Greg Olsen, Luke Kuechly, Cam Newton, James Bradberry, Eric Reid, Mario Addison... you know, all the good players basically.

I don't know why anyone would be excited unless you think Hurney and a college coaching staff are good ideas.

11 minutes ago, Zithers2 said:

Yeah.

1. Fire Gettleman.
2. Re-hire Hurney.
3. Keep Hurney... ?
4. Back to back seasons of bad drafting and 7+ game losing streaks.
5. Hire Matt Rhule and his entire coaching staff.
6. Through cuts, trades, or retirement, lose Greg Olsen, Luke Kuechly, Cam Newton, James Bradberry, Eric Reid, Mario Addison... you know, all the good players basically.

I don't know why anyone would be excited unless you think Hurney and a college coaching staff are good ideas.

I’d agree more bad than good lately. But got some good pieces. I liked firing Gettleman. Liked getting Rhule, although I do wish he would have added some different staff. Whatever GM comes in after Hurney is going to have to be on board with Rhule, although I would like Hurney to move along regardless.