2020 Round 3, Pick 66: Washington Redskins select WR Antonio Gibson, Memphis

14 TDs in 74 touches is insane.  The amount of things they can do with him on offense is staggering.  It might not pay dividends this year but once we build the talent level up a little bit more and Gibson gets in some reps and comfortable in the NFL, he's going to be super dangerous.  

There is also the side benefit of us finally having an above average kick/punt returner at least.  

I really like the pick.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

14 TDs in 74 touches is insane.  The amount of things they can do with him on offense is staggering.  It might not pay dividends this year but once we build the talent level up a little bit more and Gibson gets in some reps and comfortable in the NFL, he's going to be super dangerous.  

There is also the side benefit of us finally having an above average kick/punt returner at least.  

I really like the pick.  

Exactly. But while he learns you just have to find packages because he can take any play too the house. His run after catch is Brandon Marshall coming out of UCF!!! I love this pick

1 minute ago, ripsean21 said:

Exactly. But while he learns you just have to find packages because he can take any play too the house. His run after catch is Brandon Marshall coming out of UCF!!! I love this pick

Oh yeah, he needs to see the field for sure.  But he's not getting starter's reps this year.  Doesn't mean he won;'t be electric when he touches the football though

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

needed line depth or db

Need some line depth in the later rounds.  But we just signed Lucas to a multi year deal, and need Christian to show us something before we spend another high-ish pick on a tackle.  I think interior line, we are good to go starting-wise and backups.  

• Like 1