With the 76th pick in the 2020 draft the Bucs select Ke'Shawn Vaugh | RB | Vanderbilt

bucsfan333

I’m not writing him off cuz I don’t know about him. Other option at our pick was Zack Moss and he’s gonna be that much better?

Stoked with Wirfs and Winfield Jr due to value and need for the Bucs. But hey there was a run on RBs... oh well. It happens.

One thing is for sure, it’s the RoJo show in 2020 and we weren’t going to hamper that by overdrafting a RB in the 1st or 2nd...who would compete with Jones. 

This is Jones’ year, similar to how last year was Jameis’. Crush it or we’ll make a bigger change next year. 

PS- plenty of vet RBs still in free agency and I did mock us DeeJay Dallas later on so that would be cool too. Haha

6 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I’m not writing him off cuz I don’t know about him. Other option at our pick was Zack Moss and he’s gonna be that much better?

Stoked with Wirfs and Winfield Jr due to value and need for the Bucs. But hey there was a run on RBs... oh well. It happens.

One thing is for sure, it’s the RoJo show in 2020 and we weren’t going to hamper that by overdrafting a RB in the 1st or 2nd...who would compete with Jones. 

This is Jones’ year, similar to how last year was Jameis’. Crush it or we’ll make a bigger change next year. 

PS- plenty of vet RBs still in free agency and I did mock us DeeJay Dallas later on so that would be cool too. Haha

We didn’t have to go RB there, as there was still a lot of good talent in board that fit a need...