With the 76th pick in the 2020 draft the Bucs select Ke'Shawn Vaugh | RB | Vanderbilt

bucsfan333

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I mean. We were all pretty bummed we didn't take a RB in the second.

Now we take a RB and everyone is still bummed.

Can't win. 😂

I wasn’t bummed we didn’t take a RB in the 2nd; we took the BPA and got a 1st round talent. Can’t say the same about our approach in the 3rd, as there was better talent available outside the RB position and a better RB still on the board...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

Let s face it, they weren t going to draft a RB who couldn t pass protect, especially this yr.

True, but even good college pass protectors struggle their 1st year in the NFL more often than not. You usually see them come off the field in. True pass downs for a vet, unless they’re a marquee guy...

Just now, kgarrett12486 said:

True, but even good college pass protectors struggle their 1st year in the NFL more often than not. You usually see them come off the field in. True pass downs for a vet, unless they’re a marquee guy...

We don't have a vet we can rely on in pass pro.

2 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Well, Dare was very average, so Vaughn doesn t have a high bar

4 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I’m not a scout so I’m optimistic. This is interesting tho. Hey, if the Pats knew Tom Brady would be Tom Brady he would have been a 1st round pick and the Pats would have be laughed at for making him a 1st rounder. Plus or minus a round for Vaughn. I’m good with it.

Edited by Lil' Shorty
  • Like 2