Pick #80 is in: RB/WR/QB, Lynn Bowden, Kentucky

RaidersAreOne

Like him, but was interested when they announced him as a RB. I def thought WR. I like what I've heard of his leadership, and want to pair him up with his old guard Stenberg a bit later when the guards start firing. Loved watching him take off behind Stenberg this year, and previously was shifty as a WR. Like the pick, but like I said curious about that announcing as RB.

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Can he play RB as well?

We submitted the pick as a RB. Will be interesting to see what they do with him. 

At the combine Mike Mayock said "you start looking at guys on the offense that can play in the slot, play at RB, be H-Backs, there's not really a  label for. them. They're just either dynamic players, or they're not." 

• Like 1

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Percy Harvin is an interesting comp that I can def see. I see a more versatile Randall Cobb 

I wonder if we'll see some wild-cat type formations with him at QB. How fun would it be with Bowden at wildcat QB running the triple option with Ruggs motioning as a potential end around threat and Jacobs in the backfield with him...