3[82] - DT Neville Gallimore

WizardHawk

I am real happy with this pick for years I’ve I have been desperate for the team to improve their need up front  we now have a solid 3-4 man rotation in the middle of our D which will have a huge impact on our LB amd DE productuon

20 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

That "Back-up" was the starter until the Coaching staff changed. What a weird way to view history. But no, I am sure your right. It was a friendly sleep-over that sealed the deal. 

Maybe it was a little more than friendly? :x

I'll show myself out please, take your hands off me.

Been watching more tape on him. Kid is a beast. Elite quickness for the interior, great power, has above average moves, and all that comes with a serious motor. And he hasn’t even been playing football that long, but apparently soaks things up like a sponge as well. 

so we’re looking at a guy with serious physical tools, learns fast and goes 100% on every play....

Lawrence, McCoy, Gallimore, Gregory or Smith ( if they get reinstated). That’s a front 4 that gets to the Qb. Even if you drop everyone else in coverage. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, project T.O said:

Been watching more tape on him. Kid is a beast. Elite quickness for the interior, great power, has above average moves, and all that comes with a serious motor. And he hasn’t even been playing football that long, but apparently soaks things up like a sponge as well. 

so we’re looking at a guy with serious physical tools, learns fast and goes 100% on every play....

Lawrence, McCoy, Gallimore, Gregory or Smith ( if they get reinstated). That’s a front 4 that gets to the Qb. Even if you drop everyone else in coverage. 

If everything goes as planned 

(1st)Gregory - McCoy - Poe - Lawrence 

(2nd)Smith - Gallimore - Woods - Crawford 

(3rd)Anae - Hill - Covington - Armstrong 

Thats a lot of depth

53 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

I'd still sign Griffen so I can bring Gregory and Aldon off the bench

Like, holy ****. Armstrong and Anae are basically competing for the last DE spot at that point

How many QBs are you counting for roster spots? 2 or 3? If it’s two, then another back end player at a different position would get cut. If it’s 3, then Cooper Rush is gone.

2 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

How many QBs are you counting for roster spots? 2 or 3? If it’s two, then another back end player at a different position would get cut. If it’s 3, then Cooper Rush is gone.

I mean I guess maybe 3 QBs with the expanded rosters. We could keep 6 DEs on the 55 but we typically only carry four active, plus Crawford's still here

1 hour ago, plan9misfit said:

Pat McQuistan is the single greatest player ever drafted in NFL history, so it’s patently unfair to compare any draft to Him.

The best part of this post is the ever so subtle capitalization of the “h” in “Him”, and what that represents. Very well played