3[82] - DT Neville Gallimore

WizardHawk

25 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Bruglar ranked him #70

Thor Nystrom at 45

FM30 - 42

Daniel Jeremiah - 65

ProFootballFocus - 51

Only people I’ve found that are higher on Gallimore than I am are some guys at the draft network. Their consensus board has him at 45. But some of them had him in the top 30.

Cant teach his quickness. I’m really excited for this one

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

They signed McCoy and drafted Gallimore. Pretty good guess that the coaching staff came in, evaluated the roster, and said “this guy ain’t it”.

True...just saying. Maybe the light comes on for him? 

I wouldn't hedge my bet on it (and obviously the staff isn't either). 

3 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

They signed McCoy and drafted Gallimore. Pretty good guess that the coaching staff came in, evaluated the roster, and said “this guy ain’t it”.

The Hill pick was essentially the beginning of the end for the Clapper. I mean, he let his DC draft a backup from UCF 58th overall  because they got along at a sleepover

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

The Hill pick was essentially the beginning of the end for the Clapper. I mean, he let his DC draft a backup from UCF 58th overall  because they got along at a sleepover

That "Back-up" was the starter until the Coaching staff changed. What a weird way to view history. But no, I am sure your right. It was a friendly sleep-over that sealed the deal.