Browns Select DT Jordan Elliot

FGK

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

Probably. I just wish we went more all-in on 2020.

I think that’s a lot to ask of any 3rd round rookie tbh.

I think we could make a legit run right now and picks like Elliot don’t seem like they’ll help that. 

I disagree.  We have 3 nice DT’s, but it’s definitely a position that rotates a lot.  You have 3 guys who are essentially starters, 4 who play regularly.  He should see snaps this year every week and if someone misses a bit of time, he’ll see even more.

Hopefully we get Clowney, trade for another LB, and draft a RG & WR today. 

I’d love to see Clowney, not sure if they’re gonna invest much in veteran LB’s (certainly haven’t yet).

I think RG and WR are definitely spots we can and should hit today. Who you aiming for at those spots?

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If he pans out, you gotta wonder if they let Ogunjobi go/don’t pay him and get a compensation pick instead.

I think Larry has to have a bounce back year for us to get a somewhat decent comp pick for him leaving, otherwise he may not get a big deal. 

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Apparently I’m the only dude on this board who still like Ogunjobi long term.

Im just not sure why on God’s green earth you let him walk. He’s a solid starter entering the prime of his career.  We have plenty of money by releasing Richardson.

I like Larry O too but letting him walk seems like the nerd thing to do.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Im just not sure why on God’s green earth you let him walk. He’s a solid starter entering the prime of his career.  We have plenty of money by releasing Richardson.

I like him a lot.

Richardson will be let go before him.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I still believe he CAN be fine, just fell off last season and it's a concern to me. 

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

I like him a lot.

Richardson will be let go before him.

Yeah, I don’t even think that’s a question.

People seem down on him because he didn’t show out the last half of last season when it was him and Richardson and some street free agents along the DL.  He’s not a dude who’s going to carry a DL by himself, but he’s a quality starter.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I like him long term as well, just like I liked Schobert long term. However, what I want and what I think will happen aren’t mutually inclusive.