2020 3rd Round Pick RB Darrynton Evans

615finest

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

this kid can fly, wow. he looks faster than his combine 4.43, possibly somewhere in the 4.3 range. i don’t see a ton of wiggle but he’s got good balance and gets upfield really quick. there’s also a lot of outside zone on that highlight tape which i’m sure our coaches liked- he’ll fit right in. i kinda see a poor man’s alvin kamara (i said POOR MAN’S, don’t roast me lol)

Honestly, I would rather have had Eno Benjamin, and I thought it was a tad early, but where we've all been projecting players and where they've been going is all over the place, so maybe this is the right range.

Definitely fits what we need.

• Like 1

im kind of "meh" so far with him. need to see him with us.. don't like that he doesn't have much wiggle to him to be a small back. its all one cut and go, which maybe a good thing behind our o line and the holes they open up. he doesn't create to many of his own yards, meaning he takes what ever the open hole gives him and once he's hit, for the most part, he's hit right there and the play is over. he does fight hard tho..

21 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Im sure I'm not the only one, but I see a lot of Kamara in him.... 

Kind of reminds me of a poor man’s version of Sony Michelle. Kamara has more juke & wiggle to him. I’ve been watching some highlights of his & he’s like Sony one cut & hit the hole waste no time, plays behind his pads.

• Like 1