Official GDT: Week 4, CARP & Harambe Edition

MWil23

6 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

at least we try..

This is what I was talking about with where the defensive gameplan failed last week. We were rushing seven every freaking play it seemed, but never getting home because they threw out eight man max protect packages. If they're doing that consistently, the better strategy would be to drop 6-7 guys with a delayed rusher and let Brissett (not exactly a laser accurate guy) try to pass to two guys against 5-6. But no, we kept sending the house and when the blitz didn't find home there was always someone open on a double move because we had three guys trying to cover the whole freaking field. I just didn't love the plan at all, or that we stuck to it so long, look at the difference once we moved to less blitzing and more cover two in the second half.

Good luck on the carpness this week fellas. My guess for this game is if everything goes perfect for Dalton n co they'll be leading by three scores at the half and then Marv will downshift into his patented ultra orthodox play not to lose rubbish and Dalton will have three picks in the red zone and then the d will give up an 80 yard screen pass to an o lineman that lines up in the TE spot.

Or Kizer has a coming out party and shows Dalton how it's done. Then Marvin announces his contract extension in the post game press conference.

This week I want to  see higher use of our TE's, lower use of our WR's.
I want Crowell to be in the game 60% of the time and Duke 70% of the time, I hink he is a great 3rd down back and our best slot WR. Hell he might be our best WR on the team. 

On defense I want more orchard and less Ogbah. 
I want to see more of BBC on the field as well, I want double coverage on AJ all game, we have no one that has a chance of stopping him one on one. 

24 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

This week I want to  see higher use of our TE's, lower use of our WR's.
I want Crowell to be in the game 60% of the time and Duke 70% of the time, I hink he is a great 3rd down back and our best slot WR. Hell he might be our best WR on the team. 

On defense I want more orchard and less Ogbah. 
I want to see more of BBC on the field as well, I want double coverage on AJ all game, we have no one that has a chance of stopping him one on one. 

DeValve, Njoku and Duke should be the guys getting 90% of the snaps in the slot iyam, at least they catch the ball and make plays.

Outside is an absolute mess. There's not a WR on this team that I can honestly say deserves reps.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

DeValve, Njoku and Duke should be the guys getting 90% of the snaps in the slot iyam, at least they catch the ball and make plays.

Outside is an absolute mess. There's not a WR on this team that I can honestly say deserves reps.

I concur on the slot.  I want to see more of jordan Leslie, also Kasen Williams, I think they may be able to offer something. Despite his 95 yard game I think higgins is pretty poor. Britt requires no further discussion, the book is closed. If coates is ready to go 100% i will be interested to see what he does. Ricardo Louis, went from meh to bad in my books last week. 

We need green grass gordon back. 

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I concur on the slot.  I want to see more of jordan Leslie, also Kasen Williams, I think they may be able to offer something. Despite his 95 yard game I think higgins is pretty poor. Britt requires no further discussion, the book is closed. If coates is ready to go 100% i will be interested to see what he does. Ricardo Louis, went from meh to bad in my books last week. 

We need green grass gordon back. 

I'm game for more snaps for Leslie and Williams, they can't be any worse.

As for Coates, he's another Louis.  Big, fast, with hands of heat treated iron.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I'm game for more snaps for Leslie and Williams, they can't be any worse.

As for Coates, he's another Louis.  Big, fast, with hands of heat treated iron.

And if they are worse LULZ. 

But he is bigger and faster so his production vs anti production could be higher. Same bust, more boom.

I don't like te way the ball can hi Louis in the chest and his hands are not near the ball. 

Archived