3.94 - Josiah Deguara [TE; Cincinnati]

CWood21

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Call me when Trae Young's empty stats translate to actual wins.

That would've been a month ago when a healthy Hawks team played .500 ball for 25 games when they weren't missing 3 starters. Continuing to prove me right. I'll stop derailing this thread though. Everything I've said has been confirmed and this has nothing to do with Josiah.

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Just go watch his film. He's a good football player. Everybody puts far too much emphasis in draft position and what draftniks say. There's a reason why it's the same 5 guys bitching every year. We didn't go BPA or with some highly athletic, zero skill guy at the same position. I'm just over it. I'm battling here and on Facebook and I'm not in the mood to do it anymore. It all falls on deaf ears anyways.

Oh no don’t do battle on social media, those people know less than us here on the forum. 

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

That would've been a month ago when a healthy Hawks team played .500 ball for 25 games when they weren't missing 3 starters. Continuing to prove me right. I'll stop derailing this thread though. Everything I've said has been confirmed and this has nothing to do with Josiah.

lol .500 ball for 25 games. Imagine that. HOPE FOR THE FUTURE.

Enjoy your pit of misery. Don't want to hear **** from you in the future when Love succeeds. You lost that right.

9 minutes ago, Fox_NFLs_GG said:

He is similar to Travis Kelce but only shorter.

One ran 4.72 in 40, while the other ran a 4.61.

The one who ran the 4.72 is 6'2" the one who ran the 4.61 is 6'5"

Other than not being anything alike physically, they were both UC Bearcats.

17 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I literally don't. I reason. There's a difference. Where did I say I liked the Dillon pick? Just because I don't post like a 13 year old girl doesn't mean I like everything. 

You said I was on your ignore list. xD 

28 minutes ago, persiandud said:

investing in the running game and 12 personnel like this doesn't seem....optimal? 

The NFL is trending this way though, after years of wide open passing offenses.  The blueprint for beating the Chiefs and the Ravens is "ball control" and the blueprint for beating the 49ers was "keep scoring."

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Like with Dillon, I don't hate the player.  But I hate the value.  

This draft has been piss poor.  

That's where I'm with this class.  The player isn't the issue.  Just a round or two earlier than I would have taken them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

That's where I'm with this class.  The player isn't the issue.  Just a round or two earlier than I would have taken them.

read a few places this year was gonna be weird because hivemind didn't develop and the press had less access because of COVID.

Everyone should throw any idea of "value" or "rounds" out the window. The media is always bad, and this year everyone is even more uniformed and bad.

• Like 3

Just now, incognito_man said:

read a few places this year was gonna be weird because hivemind didn't develop and the press had less access because of COVID.

Everyone should throw any idea of "value" or "rounds" out the window. The media is always bad, and this year everyone is even more uniformed and bad.

I mean, how much do you really need for this year's class?  It's been the last month or so that everything has been on lockdown.  The only position I'd argue that you'd really need to spend that kind of time is QBs.  And we took one in at 26.  It's a weird class in the sense that teams aren't motivated to move around like they have in previous years.