3.94 - Josiah Deguara [TE; Cincinnati]

CWood21

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol, what?  How am I a coward?  That insult does not compute.  How am I being accused of pretending to be a tough guy for calling someone 61 years old and on Facebook?

If you’re going to insult me, do better.  What you just did made me cringe.  I am embarrassed for you.  That shouldn’t happen when you just tried insulting me.  Like I imagine you popped your collar before writing that.  I literally cringed.  Coward?  Lol.  How does that fit?  

I am wowed by this.  

Also, yeah I would.  This is literally how I talk in person.  What are you gonna do, shoot me?  Lol.  

Your temper tantrum throwing, drama queen **** is whats embarrassing. Enjoy your ban. Go get your mental health checked out. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

The Saints became a more run orientated offense with Ingram/Murray and Kamara the last few years. Notice how he went from throwing 600+ passes to 536 to 489 to 378 (11 games). Also notice their W/L record went up as well. He went from throwing 42 passes a game to 32 to 34. That's a massive difference.

Or the difference is they don't have an all-time bad defense anymore so he doesn't have to throw 40-50 times per game. Context

5 hours ago, CWood21 said:

The bickering needs to stop.  @Outpost31, if you can't make your point without attacking posters, then it's probably time to log off for a whiel.

Is this like the 58th time a mod has had to reel this guy in? Why do you even bother warning him if you're not actually gonna do something about it?

Also, I agree with how he acts like an internet tough guy. It sticks out like a sore thumb on these threads and it's embarrassing. 

• Like 1