3.94 - Josiah Deguara [TE; Cincinnati]

CWood21

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

QB.  RB behind Jones.  And then the position that literally takes the longest to develop in all the NFL.

Packers we’re confident in their team going into this draft.

How can they be confident after being drubbed by the same team twice in one season. MLF shat his pants on the sidelines of those games. 

Fully on board the #FireGute, #FireLaFleur train.

Have always been optimistic through any questionable decisions the last couple decades (including Rodgers being drafted).  This is literally the first draft where I want to fight anybody making the draft decisions. This is absolutely garbage. Our 13-3 team was like 18th in offense and defense last year? I forget.  Yet both of these guys are drafting like we have no holes.

I'm getting sick of "that's how the board fell" while watching teams like the Ravens fill each of their holes with quality players round after round.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Sternberger can't block for ****. He's more fit for Graham's role. Deguara, as others have said, can replace Vitale in the offense (as a massive upgrade) and eventually replace Lewis. He's undersized but he's got a **** ton of dog in him. He's a football players favorite football player. 

The problem is you just described a 6th round pick

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

Tell me more about how he's a "terrible" prospect lol.

Stick to wrestling.

There's 80 pages of content to read. Do it yourself bud. Stick to basketball...oh wait...you're not great there either. Give baseball a shot?

• Like 1