Pick #100 is in: LB, Tanner Muse, Clemson

RaidersAreOne

Legit liked Davion Taylor and a little heart broken over that, but when my wife asked who I wanted I said Amik and he's still on the board. Never paid attention to Tanner Muse so no thoughts on it.

Edited by Trojan
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Normally someone posts something positive about a prospect after the pick. It's crickets on this guy. Seems his best achievement is switching positions with Simmons from time to time lol

I love this pick

hybrid safety/lb

poor mans Isaiah Simmons 

tough kid not the most flexible guy but a stone cold gamer

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I don't like this pick. He did run a 4.41 so he has the speed in theory to play will, but I don't see him more than a situational dime player and a special teamer.

At his pro day he ran a 4.39 too. Issue with him is that he has straight line speed but isn't that fluid in his movement which is why he has to move to LB despite having elite speed for the safety position.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

At his pro day he ran a 4.39 too. Issue with him is that he has straight line speed but isn't that fluid in his movement which is why he has to move to LB despite having elite speed for the safety position.

I mean... a LB with 4.41 speed is freaking insane. He'll learn from one of the better pass pro LBs in Littleton and after trotting out Whitehead last year, I am all for athletic LBs.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

exactly, all about when you on a one on one situation against good NFL Rbs, can you go get them down? Difference from juice/movements instead of a 40 yard straight line run