2020 Draft Winners and losers

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Dan Kadar is an idiot. He knocked us for taking Lamb claiming he's only going to be a No.2 but praises the Bronco's for taking 2 WR's back to back with Sutton as the established No.1 and still needing help in the secondary and OL that they didn't even get to until the 3rd and 4th round.

You have to wonder about anyone who questions taking a prospect like Cee Dee Lamb after he fell as far as he did.  Jerruh knocked that one out of the park as far as I'm concerned.  It would be interesting to take a poll and see what percentage of the people here on FF would have made the same selection in his spot.  I know I sure would have.

Edited by Uncle Buck
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, candyman93 said:

w6oyfh0a17v41.jpg

And by the end of 2020... the actual best draft classes on the field, will likely be 3 of the bottom 15 on this list and the top 10 won't get a whisper of praise. I feel like it ALWAYS goes that way. Change my mind. Not saying i dont generally agree with these rankings. But just always seems to play out this way.  I have a shot memory. Can someone name the last team that everyone praised at the end of the draft as having a beast class, that then translated that way by season end? Maybe i have selective memory.

Edited by Bearerofnews
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Warhorse said:

Thor Nystrom gave the Colts a D+.

lol. 

Better than the D- he gave the Steelers, with a cop-out oneliner feedback about letting him know if anyone knows what the Steelers were doing...really?  If that isn't blind hatred for a team, I'd like to know what is...Just like Silva from them, in years past; always dogged the Steelers' classes. 

Regarding the RB theory an PFF??  Not sure that holds water when Detroit drafted 2 RBs in the top 5 Rds, and received an 'A'.  Not to mention the A+ the AZ Cardinals received, the A- the Bucs received, who also drafted 2, and the Bills and their A- after drafting one...there were a couple of B+'s given, as well.

All that said, as we've learned over the years...day-after grades are fun, but hardly accurate, haha...

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

He was the only one to give Fs out, as well. 

He needs to get his a back to Asgard. 

I mean, he was the closest to getting the Pats right, but he does seem to be the outlier on most of these.

Chad Reuter gave out an A- as the average grade....

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

You think they had a better than average draft?

No, prob just below average. I haven't seen many grades below B though on here (that's what I'm going on). This is a draft where I consider no one had a particularly bad draft, maybe apart from GB. 

5 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

No, prob just below average. I haven't seen many grades below B though on here (that's what I'm going on). This is a draft where I consider no one had a particularly bad draft, maybe apart from GB. 

Well the way I see it, a C is supposed to be an average grade.  If they're below average, then that at least starts them at like a C.

Writers inflate these grades worse than Ivy League profs.