2020 Draft Winners and losers

RaidersAreOne

I can't think of any teams who have drafted poorly so far. Even Green Bay makes sense. Rodgers is starting to fall off and Lafleur wants to groom his successor while there's time. In Philly's case, Wentz has injury problems despite his talent and they need a quality backup.

Baltimore, Minnesota, Denver, Dallas, and the Jets have all made out like bandits. I look forward to learning more about these guys in Goldfish's thread when the dust settles.

• Like 1

Baltimore got the best RB in the draft and didn't even have to trade up for him.  

It's all because of LA's stupidity.  

They had a chance to grab Dobbins and decided to go with a guy who won't be nearly as good as Gurley was.  

Really don't understand McVay's logic at all, but I've been saying for a long time that he can't draft players.  

But, that's your biggest winner and biggest loser by far.  

3 hours ago, Elky said:

The last time we complained about drafting a tight end, we took Gronk over Sergio Kindle.

This isnt about drafting a TE over another player, its about drafting numerous TEs early.

And just to note. there isnt a TE in this draft that is remotely close to the prospect Gronk was.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

This isnt about drafting a TE over another player, its about drafting numerous TEs early.

And just to note. there isnt a TE in this draft that is remotely close to the prospect Gronk was.

Gronk and the other guy were drafted early in 2010.

7 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah let's spend 53 on a pigeon holed backup. Readyyyyy, break!

You are saying this to a team that won the Super Bowl with a backup QB. They know better. There is nothing resembling a backup QB on their roster. It was a need pick for a team with Carson Wentz at QB.

7 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Nice! So what did he say specifically? Or was it HOW he talking about QBs etc?

I asked him who he thought the good teams around the league were. He talked about the teams based on their QB.

Just so you know, this was when Jimmy Johnson was still HC.

J

• Like 1