2020 Draft Winners and losers

RaidersAreOne

Vikings Picks are like AutoDraft in Fantasy Football with some smart trades..

You, me or anyone’s grandma can pick those.

Just like if you do auto draft in FF, your draft rating will be always high. But that doesn’t get you anything..Feel happy until the week 1 starts. 

LOL...

I think Dallas has a POTENTIAL kick *** draft class. Like on paper, it looks very impressive and great tbh. They are proven great drafters for recent years, so there can be confidence in their picks. But overall, I think their team undoubtedly got worse this off season. And I think it's kinda funny reading all the dynasty and super bowl contender articles lol. That's my 30,000 foot view of the cowboys off season.

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

How did Baltimore kill it. None of those guys were first off the board of their respective position. No way they did good. Just read the post before yours. Lol

Lol!! Do you understand the draft at all??  When you pick at 28 you're never going to get a player who is #1 at their position.. 

The Ravens had an incredible draft and anyone who knows anything about football agrees.. I'm guessing your a Browns, Bengals or Steelers fan boy! 

I don't follow the NFL or college enough to comment on other teams than the Giants really. Thomas seems like the opposite of Flowers, should be a decent starter at LT. McKinney seemed like a steal, hopefully he's a good NFL FS. The other o lineman  (Lemiuex, Peart) seem like they have potential too, and Holmes seems like he has potential to be good in the slot.

20 minutes ago, Letsch80 said:

Lol!! Do you understand the draft at all??  When you pick at 28 you're never going to get a player who is #1 at their position.. 

The Ravens had an incredible draft and anyone who knows anything about football agrees.. I'm guessing your a Browns, Bengals or Steelers fan boy! 

He’s a cowboys fan

38 minutes ago, Letsch80 said:

Maybe I should have done /sarcasm. Go read the posts leading up to that one. 

3 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

I wonder do any of the analysts there break into hives when they come into close proximity of a RB.

Lol!!  It wouldn't surprise me!!  They hated the Ravens JK Dobbins pick at 55..I thought it was a great value pick but listening to PFF you would think that they drafted a back with a 6th round grade in the 2nd round.. 

Edited by Letsch80

3 minutes ago, Letsch80 said:

Lol!!  It wouldn't surprise me!!  They hated the Ravens JK Dobbins pick at 55..I thought it was a great value pick but listening to PFF you would think that they drafted a back with a 6th round grade in the 2nd round.. 

They hate using a pick of value over a position where the player's value is not predominantly determined by skill but by offensive line value and qb play. 

The amount of value added by a good rb isn't much more than 2 average rbs if the offensive game plan is decent. Why spend a 2nd round pick when a 5th gets 95% of the value?

7 minutes ago, iothar said:

They hate using a pick of value over a position where the player's value is not predominantly determined by skill but by offensive line value and qb play. 

The amount of value added by a good rb isn't much more than 2 average rbs if the offensive game plan is decent. Why spend a 2nd round pick when a 5th gets 95% of the value?

I understand their rationale behind it but I just don't agree with it.. The Ravens since the beginning of time have been drafting best player available and Dobbins was way to high on their board to pass up for a need.. PFF can sit back all they want and criticize the teams thought process because it doesn't match their analytics approach.. When it all comes down to it I trust Decosta and his scouts to make the right decisions for this team because they have earned the benefit of the doubt.