2020 Draft Winners and losers

RaidersAreOne

44 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

w6oyfh0a17v41.jpg

Dan Kadar is an idiot. He knocked us for taking Lamb claiming he's only going to be a No.2 but praises the Bronco's for taking 2 WR's back to back with Sutton as the established No.1 and still needing help in the secondary and OL that they didn't even get to until the 3rd and 4th round.

2 hours ago, Letsch80 said:

Lol!! Do you understand the draft at all??  When you pick at 28 you're never going to get a player who is #1 at their position.. 

The Ravens had an incredible draft and anyone who knows anything about football agrees.. I'm guessing your a Browns, Bengals or Steelers fan boy! 

Super impressed with your draft class.  Some more linebacker talent to mold and churn out, and I loved the Proche pick late.  SMU's offense was very different with him in it, versus out, and I think he fits the offense well.  I also wanted one of your UDFA's, Rechsteiner.  I think he's going to be a monster fullback.  Also, continuing to build to run the football as well.  

DeCosta is picking up right where Newsome left off.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SkippyX said:

The goofiest thing about draft reviews happens every year.

• CeeDee Lamb is this year's example.
    • Not one of the first 16 teams picking thought he was the right pick at their spot.
    • Two teams thought other WRs were better than he was.
    • Not one team in the entire league thought he was worth trading up into the top 16 for.
      • This includes the Eagles who could have jumped Dallas again
      • This also includes Dallas who was content to let another team draft him at 14, 15, or 16 as he was falling.

But Dallas got the best WR in this draft and this incredible steal?  Time will tell.

I think thats interesting but at the same time considering how deep the WR class was, I'm not surprised teams didnt move up just because 2 WRs were already taken

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Chad Reuter grading on the suburban mom curve. 28/32 teams got a B+ or better.

Haha. To be fair, most of the teams drafts were pretty good overall if you discount your personal feelings about given prospects (outside of their relative ranges/scheme fits). Defiantly a bit generous but most teams have improved their drafting accumen more over the past few years (and/or I less certain about how certain prospects will or will not translate).