Who should we target on day three?

RaidersAreOne

I think Lawrence is going to go #1 overall but I don’t think he’s this best QB in 30 years that people make him out to be.  
He’s going to eventually suffer from over saturation and people will be asking is Fields the one to take.... but it will be Lawrence ultimately 

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm excited to see if Isaiah Johnson can be a player for us this year. He has all of the tools to be a starting CB.

no doubt. i'm not writing him off. just didnt think it would be wise to bank on him being that starter without having contingencies. CB is such a numbers game, and for too long we've tried just drafting one guy, signing one guy and assuming they would both pan out. then we endure years of DJ Hayden starting, Gareon Conley, etc. 

now we have a handful of viable candidates to start, between Mullen (presumptive), Arnette, Johnson, and Robertson, and we dont just have to start one by default because we lack options. plus they are all young. Arnette is actually the oldest one we've got

1 minute ago, Turnobili said:

no doubt. i'm not writing him off. just didnt think it would be wise to bank on him being that starter without having contingencies. CB is such a numbers game, and for too long we've tried just drafting one guy, signing one guy and assuming they would both pan out. then we endure years of DJ Hayden starting, Gareon Conley, etc. 

now we have a handful of viable candidates to start, between Mullen (presumptive), Arnette, Johnson, and Robertson, and we dont just have to start one by default because we lack options. plus they are all young. Arnette is actually the oldest one we've got

It's going to be a battle for the starting CB spot opposite of Mullen between Lawson, Nixon, Johnson, and Arnette. Should also be a battle at the NCB spot between Joyner, Robertson, and Nixon. 

10 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I think Lawrence is going to go #1 overall but I don’t think he’s this best QB in 30 years that people make him out to be.  
He’s going to eventually suffer from over saturation and people will be asking is Fields the one to take.... but it will be Lawrence ultimately 

he definitely didnt show as well this year as people just assumed he would, but the expecatations were basically all-time (which burrow happened to step in and produce, largely overshadowing him)

still think he comes back with a vengeane and easily is the #1

Just now, Turnobili said:

he definitely didnt show as well this year as people just assumed he would, but the expecatations were basically all-time (which burrow happened to step in and produce, largely overshadowing him)

still think he comes back with a vengeane and easily is the #1

Yeah people thought he was going to never throw a single incompletion ever again.... crazy.

Hes a great QB prospect ... my issues with the media and fans

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

It's going to be a battle for the starting CB spot opposite of Mullen between Lawson, Nixon, Johnson, and Arnette. Should also be a battle at the NCB spot between Joyner, Robertson, and Nixon. 

i dont think lawson cracks the roster, honestly. last year we kept 6 CBs in the original 53 (including joyner). this year i see us keeping mullen/joyner/johnson/arnette/robertson and then a battle between nixon and lawson for the last roster spot. lawson has been in the league for a while and has never even been average. i imagine they'd be keeping nixon unless we have another UDFA really stand out