Day three discussion

hornbybrown

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Can he play guard 

Not at all... he doesn't have the functional strength nor the anchor or length to operate in more space on his side.. he needs the tight quarters of Center with two guards on his hip cluttering the blocking space and his DT assignment's ability to find a clean path to the QB.

He's got some starter upside. He does have a bum left knee thought that gives him trouble and tanks his play in games at times. Will be something to watch.

2 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

Looks like he is strictly a center. But maybe Callahan will have something to say about that....

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/nick-harris?id=32194841-5249-4038-a013-d8b883767b71

He is strictly a center. Callahan will see him that way as well.

Just now, Mind Character said:

He's not a Guard at all... he doesn't have the functional strength nor the anchor or length to operate in more space on his side.. he needs the tight quarters of Center with two guards on his hip cluttering the blocking space and his DT assignment's ability to find a clean path to the QB.

He's got some starter upside. He does have a bum left knee thought that gives him trouble and tanks his play in games at times. Will be something to watch.

• Like 1

Really surprised Donavan Peeples-Jones and KJ Hill have not found landing spots yet. Jones has the talent but not the productivity. Hill is great at finding spacing and can operate in the slot as a zone beater. I imagine they both come off soon.

30 minutes ago, mtmmike said:
41 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I really want DPJ in R5 and Biadasz in R6. Alton Robinson was good value too. We need more interior OL depth, need another WR, and if there’s value anywhere I’d take it.

truthfully you and agree on most points

Yeah I see that too. Often one of you will post and I'll assume it's the other guy. Your names both start with m also so that makes it even more confusing for me.

• Like 1