Day three discussion

hornbybrown

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

I’m really curious to see how things play out for the supplemental draft.

I can envision guys not wanting to take a chance of no college football.

yeah could be very interesting. they could potentially hold one later than normal. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Browns could afford to be aggressive too. They have 2x 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

That’s a really good point. Could be why we got that extra third. When is the supplemental draft and when do players have to declare for it by? 

those dates are really important. The sooner they are the more likely more prospects decide to declare.

personally I think there will be a season but we will see

Just now, hornbybrown said:

That’s a really good point. Could be why we got that extra third. When is the supplemental draft and when do players have to declare for it by? 

those dates are really important. The sooner they are the more likely more prospects decide to declare.

personally I think there will be a season but we will see

The supplemental draft is totally random.

The nfl will have a season. College football is a different story.

I think college football finds a way, because other sports are going to come before it in some capacity.  The only way college doesn't happen in my mind is if students are not allowed on campuses still and other sports are not happening.  Universities cannot survive if CFB isn't played in some capacity.  Looking at the draft viewership from this year, people are starved for sports.  They will watch football even if there are no fans, no out of conference games, played later, etc.  Anything is better then nothing, and if there's no college football, there are going to be some very real problems. 

• Like 2