The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Brady went out and smacked up Mahomes in the SB. Carr is doing victory laps for beating him week 4 for the first time in his career. 

You may be the most ill informed poster on here but I must admit you're non stop entertainment LOL

I also will ask you if Bill Belachick was given the opportunity to take Carr or Brady right now who do you believe would he take?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

You may be the most ill informed poster on here but I must admit you're non stop entertainment LOL

I also will ask you if Bill Belachick was given the opportunity to take Carr or Brady right now who do you believe would he take?

Tom Brady without a doubt.

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Tom Brady without a doubt.

He had Brady )who averaged 26/10 TD/Int over his last two years in NE) and let him walk with no backup plan in place other than Stitham. 

That is exactly what the greatest coach in NFL history thinks of a 43 year old Tom Brady and what he brought to the table for his team.

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

4 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

That is exactly what the greatest coach in NFL history thinks of a 43 year old Tom Brady and what he brought to the table for his team.

How well did that work out? Brady won another Super Bowl and the Patriots went 7-9.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

When Carr wins a playoff game I'll consider him a good starter. 

Detroit is an even bigger dumpster fire then the Raiders. Haha 100 percent your subjective opinion, which is clearly flawed.  

Carr has been surrounded by plenty of offensive talent at different stages of his career and has never been a prolific passer.  Another one of your worthless opinion pieces.  Do you care to name these offensive talents you speak of?  The only elite talent Carr has had is Waller and he is a TE.  His WR's have been amongst the worst in the NFL YOY and played with a D that was ranked worst D of the decade.

https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/2020/06/18/espn-names-raiders-as-worst-defense-of-decade/

You still have not answered my questions as to where Stafford fits into the your QB rankings based on your metrics.  Your prior posts have have been using statistics and W/L to try to prove your point, now I ask you where Stafford fits based on your metrics and you bring your opinion.  Based on your metrics your saying Sean McVey is a fool for trading 2 1st round picks and a 26 year old Goff for a 33 year old Stafford.  I just want to make sure I am understanding your thought process..  If I am missing something please elaborate....   

Still waiting.... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

20 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Detroit is an even bigger dumpster fire then the Raiders. Haha 100 percent your subjective opinion, which is clearly flawed.  

Carr has been surrounded by plenty of offensive talent at different stages of his career and has never been a prolific passer.  Another one of your worthless opinion pieces.  Do you care to name these offensive talents you speak of?  The only elite talent Carr has had is Waller and he is a TE.  His WR's have been amongst the worst in the NFL YOY and played with a D that was ranked worst D of the decade.

https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/2020/06/18/espn-names-raiders-as-worst-defense-of-decade/

You still have not answered my questions as to where Stafford fits into the your QB rankings based on your metrics.  YourAnyone who measures quarterbacks in win and losses have to deal with this question every time prior posts have have been using statistics and W/L to try to prove your point, now I ask you where Stafford fits based on your metrics and you bring your opinion.  Based on your metrics your saying Sean McVey is a fool for trading 2 1st round picks and a 26 year old Goff for a 33 year old Stafford.  I just want to make sure I am understanding your thought process..  If I am missing something please elaborate....   

Still waiting.... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

For anyone who measures quarterbacks in win and losses can never get around this

• Like 2