The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

For anyone who measures quarterbacks in win and losses can never get around this

His posts make zero sense and that is why he refuses to answer the question. 

I just want to make it clear that what he is saying is that Sean McVey has no idea what he is doing at @NYRaider has a greater understanding than McVey about what makes a good NFL QB.  

That is how ludicrous his posts are lol 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I just want to make it clear that what he is saying is that Sean McVey has no idea what he is doing at @NYRaider has a greater understanding than McVey about what makes a good NFL QB.  

That is how ludicrous his posts are lol 

What has been good about Derek Carr's career?

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Never being top 10 in stats and averaging 5 wins per season?

I'll give you a little teaser.  3X Pro Bowler and only 1 player in NFL history had more TD passes their first 2 seasons... Dan Marino.

Lol answer my question and I’ll give you more examples 😂

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'll give you a little teaser.  3X Pro Bowler and only 1 player in NFL history had more TD passes their first 2 seasons... Dan Marino.

Lol answer my question and I’ll give you more examples 😂

Most losses through 7 seasons is the only record Carr has 

17 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Carr has never put up elite stats or won, so what else do you judge him on?

Well, you seem sure Brady alone elevated the previously 7-9 Buccaneers. 

Carr arguably elevates our 3-4 win worthy garbage roster to 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 records. 

No QB alone is making an 8, 9+ win difference. 

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Well, you seem sure Brady alone elevated the previously 7-9 Buccaneers. 

Carr arguably elevates our 3-4 win worthy garbage roster to 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 records. 

No QB alone is making an 8, 9+ win difference. 

In the 7 years before Carr arrived we averaged 5.4 wins per year, with Carr we've averaged 6.7 wins per year. #Elevation

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

What was the question again? I got dazed and confused looking at the box score from the Atlanta game week 12

Detroit is an even bigger dumpster fire then the Raiders. Haha 100 percent your subjective opinion, which is clearly flawed.  

Carr has been surrounded by plenty of offensive talent at different stages of his career and has never been a prolific passer.  Another one of your worthless opinion pieces.  Do you care to name these offensive talents you speak of?  The only elite talent Carr has had is Waller and he is a TE.  His WR's have been amongst the worst in the NFL YOY and played with a D that was ranked worst D of the decade.

https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/2020/06/18/espn-names-raiders-as-worst-defense-of-decade/

You still have not answered my questions as to where Stafford fits into the your QB rankings based on your metrics.  Your prior posts have have been using statistics and W/L to try to prove your point, now I ask you where Stafford fits based on your metrics and you bring your opinion.  Based on your metrics your saying Sean McVey is a fool for trading 2 1st round picks and a 26 year old Goff for a 33 year old Stafford.  I just want to make sure I am understanding your thought process..  If I am missing something please elaborate....   

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Spencer Rattler is the Raiders QB in 2022

More money well spent.  You can put in in your "future Raider QB pile" you've been dreaming about over the last three seasons.   It can go right next to Ol' Crab Legs, Fitztrash, Foles, T. Taylor and Tua, all QB's that uneducated fans have wanted on here over Carr...

Your Raider Brady, Rogers, Wilson and Watson jerseys are now worthless and soaked in tears... 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 1