The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Sure. I respect it. He has definitely opened himself up for some criticism. I have no idea how he missed a few of those throws in the giants game. He can hit insane throws and then misses a few ducks.

Derek Carr is 1-7 at Kansas City and we've lost like 80% of cold weather games. The path through the AFC for the foreseeable future will require us being able to go on the road in the cold weather and win in the playoffs. Is it reasonable to expect that Carr at this stage of his career is going to just become a different player?

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Again I'm down but I'm also keen on the coach/GM being right. If we get the right guys, I'm happy with whatever they want to do.

If the team commits to Mike Mayock returning and invests top dollar into Carr we will be mediocre for the foreseeable future. I'd personally rather swing on a QB with elite upside then sit in purgatory with Carr. If we hit we may have a superstar if we miss we'll win 4-5 games instead of 7-8, are those extra couple of wins really worth it?

11 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Peaked my head into Raiders Twitter and got Carr stans crapping on Rich Gannon. Cult like activities cause Gannon said wins period. 

The Carrdashian's on twitter are a different breed. Rich Gannon was the MVP and led us to the Super Bowl, lol.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

The Carrdashian's on twitter are a different breed. Rich Gannon was the MVP and led us to the Super Bowl, lol.

Do you ever peep in Raiders Reddit? It’s basically a Derek Carr sub. Anything short of unwavering support for the guy is considered pure hatred. It is completely tiresome. 

20 minutes ago, mct288 said:

Do you ever peep in Raiders Reddit? It’s basically a Derek Carr sub. Anything short of unwavering support for the guy is considered pure hatred. It is completely tiresome. 

I try to avoid talking about football with other Raiders fans outside of this forum as much as possible.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

It's because they know more about football then former league MVP and Super Bowl participant QB, Rich Gannon.

If a poster says it then it “you don’t know football” “stupidest response ever” etc etc

But then rich says it ……