The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I argued the entire offseason that they were being impatient and the time to strike was this upcoming offseason.  I argued with a lot of posters about how our team made it to the playoffs because of our opponents and not out talent.  I said we got a 3 year window but year 1 was already a waste.  Year 2 stands a good chance also unless we get lucky in the draft.  We could draft future All-Pros but the chance of an immediate return is small and made even smaller because of the positions we need.

We knew the oline needed the most work out of any unit and it ended up being the most neglected 

11 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I'm down. If Levis falls to mid-upper first where we pick, I'm all over that. 

I’m warming up on Levis but I believe we would have to trade up to get him.

At #8, our options would be McKee or Richardson.

Richardson ideally would sit behind Brady or Minshew. Bring him in on Goal or short distance packages 

Tanner McKee is flying up draft boards.

Edited by bucksavage1

42 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I am not as high on Levis as others are, but I'm not going to poo poo the guy. The last time I did that, was Justin Herbert. What I will say about the guy is that he leaves MUCH to be desired in the pocket awareness and situational awareness attributes.

21 hours ago, Steins Gate said:

I am not as high on Levis as others are, but I'm not going to poo poo the guy. The last time I did that, was Justin Herbert. What I will say about the guy is that he leaves MUCH to be desired in the pocket awareness and situational awareness attributes.

Those are weaknesses that good pro coaching can help with

Edited by bucksavage1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NickButera said:

Yeesh... I don't know. He looks pretty raw. Put out a lot of bad film. I need to see a lot more before I trust him. Looks like a day 2 developmental player who teams will overdraft because of position. 

I might take Anthony Richardson over him based on pure potential of the 2 players. But give me Bo Nix.

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Yeesh... I don't know. He looks pretty raw. Put out a lot of bad film. I need to see a lot more before I trust him. Looks like a day 2 developmental player who teams will overdraft because of position. 

I might take Anthony Richardson over him based on pure potential of the 2 players. But give me Bo Nix.

What up with Georgia qb? Lol

you think he’s nfl material 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Richardson's athleticism is crazy. If we are looking for a true upgrade at QB, they need to have elusiveness/improvisation that is very good/elite. 

• Like 1