Draft Day Thread: Day 3

MrOaktown_56

Ok so I had to go check.lol Dallas has some size to him bro so I’d be ok with that. However, McFarland is just like Richard and Washington. No thanks, we have a gadget guy as well now but no rb2(and yes FA is still an option) but if we grab a rb2 in this draft I’d prefer someone with more size or power. Just me, u do u. Lol

1 minute ago, massraider said:

We have three picks. Vikings have 13 picks. They HAVE to move some of those picks, at least 4 of them.  

Damn, did I just read that right? Gotta tip my hat, that’s one way to rebuild a roster. If even 4 outta 13 hit, you got 4 more starters late for a roster that’s needing depth/possible starters. Well played speillman!👍

1 minute ago, massraider said:

James Lynch fits the profile. I could see that.

Lynch and dye would be awesome. However I don’t expect them both to last long. Last year going into the 4th, I told my best friend(also nation.lol) “gimme Crosby,m Wilson and Moreau and I’ll crap myself” 2 outta 3 wasn’t bad. And imo those 2 rbs I mentioned? Imo either would be good in the 5th. Warren ll looks like a definite sleeper....1300 and 18? This kid put up over 7000 yds in HS.....in Ohio...#5 all time. That’s pretty damn decent. And both are excellent receivers. I know we got Bowden but a rb2 is still needed imo. I really want clock control, can you tell? Lol

If you’re a guy who pounded the table for Zach moss, then you should actually watch that micheal warren ll video. To me their identical, right down to size. I would’ve never even noticed him except for the big “sleeper” label on the video when researching late rnd rbs ... ok , I’m done with my table pounding..... must be the coffee. Lmao!

7 minutes ago, massraider said:

CB Amik Robertson (97) OT Ben Bartch (98) CB Troy Pride (99)

i would really like to take a chance on Robertson. I know hes small and didn't play top level competition but from what ive seen hes a baller. plays much bigger than he is and just seems like he would be a mayock type guy.