2020 Saints draft class

hsfolk

6 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Yes sir i think i do as i would take what the Cards did with their picks in the 1st 3 rounds over what the Cowboys did :)  Give me Simmons, Nuk, and Jones all day long over anything i have seen so far from any team.

I'll also say the Panthers have a solid chacne to combat you on that as well with  Brown, Gross-Matos, and Chinn.   The Bengals as well with Burrows, Higgins, and Wilson. 

yea, thats not how it works. Hopkins isnt part of their draft class.

10 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

On top of that. They took advantage of someone who is mentally ill equipped to run a football team. I mean would you call a petty thief who robs a blind man's cup Danny Ocean? I think not. :P

Edited by Calvert28

1 hour ago, GSUeagles14 said:

meh your opinion i lump what all you do with your picks into the same equation how i view your draft.   Just like for us i look at Hurst being added in to see if it weakens or strengthens how i view our draft.  If he is a better prospect or player than what i deem was available in round 2 and we used that pick to get him then i consider it a stronger draft because we used the assets better.  

2 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

meh your opinion i lump what all you do with your picks into the same equation how i view your draft.   Just like for us i look at Hurst being added in to see if it weakens or strengthens how i view our draft.  If he is a better prospect or player than what i deem was available in round 2 and we used that pick to get him then i consider it a stronger draft because we used the assets better.  

Yeah when you consider the Cardinals essentially got Hopkins for a 2nd round pick their class is looking even more awesome. What a steal for them.

• Like 1